Yay! After much procrastination it’s finally time for another giveaway. As you all know by now, my giveaways center mostly around the ‘ Pay It Forward ‘ theme which is close to my heart. So, in keeping in line with that as well as ‘ Women’s Month’ I’ve decided to do a giveaway with a slight difference!
Before I get into the nitty grittys, let me tell you whats in it for you, the winner.. Up for grabs is a copy of my book dec.a.dent a recipe book filled with recipes of sweet treats from banoffee pie to fried ice cream to Mexican churros to the now popular Angel food cake. This book is a must have in every kitchen whether you are a novice or a skilled cook.
So, how do you enter, and what will be needed of you?!
Everybody has a special lady in their lives, be it their mum, sister, aunt, gran or simply a friend. Each of these ladies have qualities that make them extra special to the lives of the other. What I would love to know is, who that lady in your life is, as well as what qualities do they posses that have touched your heart that extra bit more.
So that’s part one- to answer the question by posting your answer as a comment on this post.
Part 2 is where it gets exciting, the winner will be required to bake any treat from dec.a.dent which they think their person would love to be treated with, and surprise their special person with it. You would need to take a picture of the treat ( preferably with the lady in question) and mail it to me ( should you wish to not have the picture posted I will simply view and delete. )
Ok so that’s the main stuff, now for the nitty grittys 😉
– This giveaway is only open to the residents of South Africa.
– A picture of the gifted treat will need to be sent to me either through Whatsapp or via email.
– In order to enter, participants will need to leave a comment on this post, with a reply to the giveaway question.
– All entrants must be ‘likers’ of my Facebook page Vanilla Sugar in order to enter.
– all entrants must ‘share’ the Facebook post about the giveaway.
– All comments / answers will be on public view in the said comments section.
– Competition ends on the 24th August 2014.